Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Photo Blog, Learning Tool

Thank you to everyone who has visited my space since I've begun, now only a few days ago. I appreciate your comments -- I say a blog isn't a real blog unless there are comments. I'd be glad to hear even critical comments. Maybe 'glad' is too strong a word, but I'm hoping this exercise of blogging will continue to push me, help me develop my eye, my technique.

In fact it has begun to do that already. It's made me look critically at my work, think about which of my images I consider the best, and how I can make them better. And I appreciate your feedback, which will help me gauge whether I'm on the right track.

(I'd be honored if you would put me on your PhotoBlogs.org watch-list, and check back every week or two. If I can work my way up to some Favorites votes, that would be icing!)

No comments: