Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Remembering Things Forgotten


Post Office Lobby, originally uploaded by Whateverthing.


I was just listening to the beginning of This American Life. The man speaking talked about a girl being pregnant and giving birth, when I suddenly remembered a dream I was having last night....

I dreamt I was pregnant, and knew I was full term and would give birth very soon. I remember now that I felt the baby moving inside me.

An important note: I am a man. In real life, and in my dream.

I remember being very concerned about how this baby would be born, the actual mechanics of leaving my body. I remember now thinking that a C-section was plan B, and that for some reason we, the doctor and I, planned to see first how a natural delivery might go.

The strangest part of the dream to me now is that I had totally forgotten about it until I heard someone talk about pregnancy on the program. -=-

No comments: