Thursday, July 26, 2007

Captain Of His Craft



The evening of July 3, I went on my first kayak outing, up and down the Willamette in a loop spanning the Ross Island and Steel Bridges. We paddled past the Waterfront Blues Festival -- this is a shot of some of the boats that had anchored near the lawn to hear the show. I specifically wanted to catch that guy leaning on the railing. The wide angle makes him look farther away than he seemed to me at the time.

Third shot in a series. I loved this wide and low-to-the-water perspective I got.

Taken with my fabulous
plastic wide-angle camera,
the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim
on yer basic Fuji 200.

1 comment:

Bruce Robbins said...

Hi Karl,

Nice shot with the Vivitar! I've just put my first roll of XP2 through my Vivitar and have posted about it on my blog:
http://pentaxk10dblog.blogspot.com/

It must be the most cheaply-made product in history but somehow it works!

Bruce