Thursday, August 04, 2005

Somber

Somber
Reedwood Friends Church, SE Portland
8/3/2005 7:33 PM
f/6.3, 0.3 sec, 105 equiv focal length
[ -= prev + next =- ]


My Photo Friday entry for this week -- I was considering submitting my previous post, which fits the theme in a more abstract way, and I may wish I had.

[Man, there are a lot of Photo Friday entries already! I don't understand how, within the first 24 hours of announcing the new theme, there were 350 entries. Obviously they are from archives and back-catalogs, which I don't have the same luxury. We have a week to enter, People. Don't you think you ought to get out and shoot some photos? To me, that's the intent of the Photo Friday challenge, at least in part.]

1 comment:

DJO said...

Great pic. I think you submitted the right one.

And I agree with you, I think half the challenge is to go out and try and capture the theme...not to find an old picture that fits.